The Proactive Advantage
At Advantage Reliability Services, Inc., we understand that choosing the right maintenance approach can be difficult. Deciding on the best maintenance program for your machinery demands industry insight, knowledge of specific business needs, and a thorough understanding of workflow requirements.
Advantage Reliability Services, Inc. is here to help. According to the U.S. Department of Energy Website, there are four types of maintenance: Reactive, Preventive, Predictive, and Reliability-Centered.
- “Run it until it breaks” approach
- Increases costs related to unplanned downtime
- Unplanned, extensive costs
- May result in possible secondary equipment or process damage from equipment failures
- An inefficient use of staff resources
- Basic upkeep of equipment
- Reduces equipment and/or process failures
- Includes performing unneeded maintenance activities, which can result in incidental damage to components
- More labor intensive than reactive maintenance
- Equipment-specific analysis
- Decreases equipment and/or process downtime
- Improves worker and environmental safety, raising worker morale
- Increases investment in staff training & diagnostic equipment
- Systematic evaluation & analysis combined with a preventive maintenance plan
- Eliminates unnecessary equipment maintenance or system overhauls
- Combines benefits of Preventive & Predictive Maintenance approaches
- Focuses maintenance activities on critical system components, reducing probability of sudden equipment failures
- With appropriate oversight, can be the most efficient maintenance program
Advantage Reliability Services, Inc., uses the Reliability-Centered approach for your business needs. Reliability-Centered maintenance combines all the benefits of each maintenance plan, and uses a proactive approach to prevent major breakdowns before they happen. You can make repairs on your schedule, reduce downtime, and increase workplace awareness of maintenance needs.
Remember, at Advantage Reliability Services, Inc. we conduct the right work, on the right equipment, at the right time!